Propaganda Roundup. Negotiating with Terrorists, Diplomacy and Facebook Censorship
The Propagandist's Allies move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom! In just 12 one-hour sessions, you too can learn the classical moves that enable our shock troops to glide into the Enemy with style and grace. Sign up today!
Here's the latest propaganda to mobilize the masses, from our brave Allies on many fronts:
- Report: Al Qaeda group demands release of 2 well-known jihadists. Of course.
- Champagne is flowing at the Euro Parliament, but time may be running out. Who's betting on the survival of the Euro currency?
- Xi Jinping Outsources Meeting With Park Geun-Hye to His Food Taster. Interesting Asian diplomacy.
- What a surprise - Iran again denies IAEA access to Parchin. I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!
- France’s Jewish Security Service Warns Mali Operation “Significantly Increases” Threat Facing Jews. Sign of the times.
- Facebook's "Accidental Mistake" and Free Speech in the Arab World. Facebook censors truth-talking journalist, lets terrorists incite with impunity.
Confusion to our enemies!