Propaganda Roundup. Silencing Feminists, Free Speech Under Siege and Ahmadinejad Feels Like He's Going To Cry So Can You Stop Crossing Your Legs?
The Propagandist's Allies are taking the Enemy down with wooden stakes, silver bullets and flamethrowers... Really, whatever's handy. It's a fun job, but it kind of takes a lot out of you.
Are you a fan of The Propagandist? Longtime reader, first-time commenter? Propaganda ain't free.
Sponsor The Propagandist through PayPal and help us keep fighting! Every $5, $10 and $78,932 contribution helps.
Here are the latest dispatches from the front.
- Harrassing Feminists into Silence. "If you’re in Pakistan, and you committed the gross crime against humanity of being born a woman, you’re a prime target."
- Fatal Attraction: US Flirts with International Speech Codes. Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
- Report: Assad Has Transferred WMDs to Hezbollah. Well, that's it. If the report is true, the nightmare scenario has already happened.
- Envoy's sole 'wounds' Ahmadinejad's soul. Could we please have the short list of behaviors that won't provoke this weirdo?
- Syrian Jihad: international Islamist fighters within FSA want to build post-Assad Islamic state. Really? What a surprise.
- The Cairo Conferences or How some on the Left have got the Muslim Brotherhood Wrong. Yup.
- We Need to Talk About Gaza. "This isn't resistance."
- Al-Masry Al-Youm Reports On Brotherhood Torture Chambers. "Before the interrogation process starts, they search him, seize his funds, cellphones or ID, all the while punching and slapping his face in order to get him to confess to being a thug and working for money."
Confusion to our enemies!