Propaganda Roundup. Fidel Castro, North Korea, Shaking Up Pakistan and Silence in the Face of Murder
The Propagandist's Allies continue to sabotage the enemy's plans by getting critical dispatches out to mobilize the masses. And it's Friday.
Here are the latest dispatches from the front lines:
- Fidel Castro is Dead, Long Live Fidel. Well, almost there. Will he die with his boots on?
- Open Sources: North Korea threatens to fire on South Korea; South Korea says it will fire back. Hmmm.
- Ten women who shook Pakistan... a country that dearly needs some shaking up.
- The EU Wants To Share Europe With Two Mass Murdering Ideologies. I just don't know what else there is to say about this. BCF nailed it in a word.
- The crazy world of George Galloway. Just got crazier.
- Robert Spencer and Michael Coren discuss the New York Federal Reserve jihad plot. The lunatic came to the USA on a student visa and tried to teach Americans about the meaning of Islam. 15 terror plots thwarted in New York City since 9/11.
- 500 dead - and hypocritical "pro-Palestinian activists" are silent. Because it happened in Syria.
Confusion to our enemies!