Propaganda Roundup. Communist Bullies, Supreme Leaders, Obama is a Chair and More
The Propagandist's Allies are in back-to-school mode, picking up notebooks, pens, Molotov cocktails, and everything else we need to start of the year right.
Here are the latest dispatches from the front:
- Communist Bullies. The two words go together like chocolate and peanut butter.
- Supreme Leader Praises the Great Leader. I guess George W. was right about that Axis after all.
- Muslims in Saudi Arabia Call for Monitoring Mosques. Clearly, Saudi Arabia is Islamophobic. Wait... what?
- Planned national hotline hopes to help American girls facing a forced marriage. 3,000 known cases in two years.
- When misfortune hits a village. This will be much better than staying at our place... Now get inside that barbed wire, witch. You've cursed us all.
- Paul Ryan’s Convention speech in 3 words (Sally Kohn). Dazzling. Deceiving. Distracting.
- Barack Obama orders all chairs destroyed. No one will ever mistake him for a piece of furniture ever again.
Confusion to our enemies!