Propaganda Roundup. Obama, Iran, Cuban Dance Lessons and More Blasphemy
The Propagandist's Allies continue to make mincemeat out of the enemy.
Not quite sure why they do that. I mean, they're not going to actually eat the mincemeat.
Wait a second... what the hell is mincemeat, anyway? Ever go into a restaurant and order up some mincemeat? Not me. Weird.
Anyway, here are the latest dispatches from the front:
- A Second Front in Obama’s War on History. Bizarre.
- Iranian regime arrests major threats to the state. They were helping earthquake victims.
- US Army distributes guide to troops: "Avoid arrogance" and "respect Islam" in order to avoid attacks by Afghan soldiers. Barring a wholesale conversion of the US Army to Islam, I'm not sure what would convince jihadists to stop attacking them.
- Increasing Iraq Violence: U.S. Withdrawal to Blame? When the US army was there, they were blamed for inciting the violence. Now that they're gone, they're blamed for allowing it to happen. When can we start blaming the psychopaths for being psychopaths?
- Learn To Dance The Che Way! (Face-palm).
- Pakistani Christian Girl Rimsha Masih Too Traumatized to Speak after Arrest on Blasphemy Charges. And really, what could she possibly say? What can anyone say except that this insanity must end?
Confusion to our enemies!