Propaganda Reloaded. Religion, Amiens Riots, Turks Less Than Delighted and the Teddy Bear Brigade
The Propagandist does what he does because he's the hero the world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. They'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
Here are the latest dispatches from the criminal underworld:
- Court-Ordered Religion. In which a judge seems to get it very, very wrong.
- Burnt Cars and Shot Cops. Ah, la France. According to most media outlets, the violence is basically happening because these people are poor. Because all poor people all over the world burn cars and shoot at cops, didn't you know?
- Turks Go Batty Over Obama Pic Pose. Perhaps Obama could bring a baseball bat to his in-person meetings as well?
- Finishing Off The Zionist Enterprise with Nukes. Apparently, Iran's proxy in Lebanon wasn't given the same talking points about peaceful nuclear power.
- Teddy Bears' Pre-Mission Briefing for Belarus Airdrop. Bears, awaaaaaaaaaay!
- The Amateur Terrorists and The Pacifist Dilettantes. Middle class terror supporters and the pacifists who hold their water.
Confusion to our enemies!