Propaganda Roundup. North Korean Radio, Iranian Tolerance, Tet in Syria, FEMEN and Bolivarian Racism
The Propagandist's Allies are preparing to get it on like Donkey Kong. Whatever that means.
The latest dispatches from the front, courtesy of our friends from the left side, right side and a few parts in between.
- North Korean Radio News. One channel. No commercials. It's on, all the time.
- Baha'is arrested in Iran -- for being Baha'is. What a tolerant, rational regime.
- Syrian Rebels Take a Page from the North Vietnamese. But it remains to be seen whether the Syrian regime will be moved by what is effectively a militarized PR stunt.
- The pir was an expert in evicting djinns. Parents hand over child to expert torturer, with predictable results.
- FEMEN vs The London 2012 Olympics. Great interview.
- Cultural/racial sensitivity, Bolivarian style. What happens when you replace trained media professionals with government lackeys.
Confusion to our enemies!