Propaganda Roundup. Obama a Security Risk, Pot Shots at Israel and Time for Gun Control
The Propagandist's Allies must move forward not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling twirling whirling towards freedom.
The latest dispatches from the front lines:
- Obama puts U.S. security at risk. Probably.
- UN polio vaccine doctor injured in Karachi attack. The courageous muhajadin claim another great victory, this time over a doctor that wanted to save poor children from a dreaded disease.
- Obama: Cyber attack serious threat to economy, national security. Ya think?
- How Sexualized Violence is Used as a Weapon of War. Libyan women don't have much to celebrate in the wake of the Arab Spring.
- Shots fired from Egypt at Israeli troops, none hurt. Acts of war.
- Mahmoud Abbas' connections to the Munich Olympics massacre. Yup. We know.
- Sen. Feinstein: ‘Bad Time’ to Press Gun Control... because it might actually pass while everyone's thinking about it?
Confusion to our enemies!