Propaganda Roundup. American Power, Morsi as Jefferson, Election Fundraising and Jihad in the UK
The Propagandist's Allies are laying the smack down on their opponents, giving them the flying elbow off the top turnbuckle and taking them down to the mat with a vicious clothesline! 1-2-3!
Rhetorically, of course.
Here are the latest dispatches from the front:
- U.S. Troops Needed in East Asia. But they're not always welcome.
- Russian Gay Activists Plan to Violate Pride Ban. Walk proud, people.
- Juan Cole thinks Morsi is just like Jefferson. Was Jefferson a habitually lying religious fanatic advocating war on all other nations that are not slaves to Islam? Didn't know that.
- Romney’s $100 Million Month. Do you think it's good for democracy that presidential candidates think they need to raise $1 billion to win the contest? How is this money spent, exactly?
- UK: Seven more jihad terror arrests as police find "weapons hidden in car". More arrests? Just how many "religion of peace" types in the UK are planning killing sprees during the Olympics?
- Muslim Congressman: U.S. Schools Should Be Modeled After Madrassas. Oh, totally. Why wouldn't we do that? Awesome plan.
Confusion to our enemies!