The Propagandist Wants You
We're looking for a few good propagandists. The Propagandist magazine need writers, podcasters, videographers, photographers, and other digital storytellers to join our valiant crew and keep taking the fight to the enemy.
Are you ready to join the cause? If you're not sure, see our checklist below. Answering "yes" to any of these statements probably means you should join our diverse team of muckrakers. Become a Propagandist.
- Do you get angry when the United Nations comes out with a report condemning a free democracy while giving the tyrants of the world a free pass?
- Sick and tired of politicians and "human rights" covering up for for terrorists while thumbing their noses at the soldiers fighting the bad guys?
- Wish US President Barack Obama would take a different approach to foreign policy that doesn't involve supplicating tyrants and handing over suitcases of cash to corrupt entities (just like every other US president before him)?
- Think Noam Chomsky and Naomi Klein get it wrong -- oh, so very wrong?
- Suspect that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is actually a cartoon character invented by the Russians during the Cold War?
- Get confused when the talking head on your TV starts in again on civilian casualties in Afghanistan without bothering to mention that they wouldn't be in a war zone if the Taliban would just stop murdering people?
- Choke on your cereal when someone suggests the West should adopt a Chinese model of economic and political development to bump up our employment numbers?
- Wonder how it could possibly be that Pakistan is still considered an ally in the war on terror?
- Question why journalists slam Israel for not moving forward with the "peace process", while failing to acknowledge that the other side is still trying to kill or capture as many Jews as they can get their hands on?
- Surprised that North Korea's systematic starvation and torture of its own population isn't on the news every single evening?
- Wonder why Western agencies are still shelling out foreign aid to corrupt dictatorships in Africa and the Middle East -- even while their own populations are facing austerity measures?
- Amazed at how someone as intelligent and worldly as NYT columnist Thomas Friedman can get it wrong again and again and again?
- Uncomfortable with the fact that some countries are jailing people for ordinary messages on Twitter or Facebook?
- Support "fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them over here"?
- Think the Daily Show is kind of funny, but Fox News is hilarious?
- Wish you could invite Mark Steyn and Ezra Levant to your birthday party?
- Weirded out that all of the big-time Western journalists who enthusiastically reported the Arab Spring are mostly silent about the rise of sharia and the inexorable extermination and exodus of the Middle East's religous minorities?
- Think Cuba would be better off as an American tourist mecca than a Communist outpost?
- Think that Americans and Europeans heading to Somalia to fight for Al Shabaab to establish an Islamic theocracy before coming back to foment jihad in the West could produce less-than-optimal results?
- Wish Russian President Vladimir Putin would smile more often -- and then, when he does, immediately retract that wish?
Did you answer "yes" to anything above? You should probably get in touch with us. Join the fight for freedom! Become a Propagandist.
Confusion to our enemies!