Propaganda Reloaded. Anti-War Clowns, Un-American Behavior, War and Women
The Propagandist magazine is for thinking conservatives and brass-knuckles socialists. That said, we also have friends among brass-knuckles conservatives or thinking socialists. Just to clarify.
Here's a look back at some of our recent articles that are taking the fight to the enemy:
- The Anti-War Academic's Manipulation of Women's Rights. Riffing off "a line so classically post-modernist, it might have been generated by the Post Modernist Random Essay Generator."
- Eduardo Saverin. Citizen of the World. He un-friended America to lower his taxes. Now he pays the price.
- The Real Reason Behind The Failure of the Arab Spring. It's about the American imperialism, stupid. Wait, what?
- Enemies in War. Brothers in Peace. Soldiers in the Balkan wars are now fighting for scraps of pensions.
- Where Are the Women of the Arab World? It's a man's world, it seems.
Confusion to our enemies!