Propaganda Reloaded. Obama, the Death of OBL and Bizarro Behavior
The Propagandist magazine salutes its pundits, satirists, reporters and promoters, along with its legions of fans. We couldn't do this without y'all.
Here's a quick roundup of the best propaganda we've seen at the magazine this week:
- Obama in Afghanistan. Mission Accomplished. Not. There's more to winning in Afghanistan than taking down Osama Bin Laden.
- The Day We Took Out Bin Laden. Worth Celebrating. Well, certainly.
- Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming At Rich People. Heck, I'm screaming right now.
- Bizarro Islam. "Male handsomeness, being a constant temptation to women, must be disguised, for the prevention of sin."
- Occupy May Day 2012. An Activist's Agenda. What a way to occupy your day.
Share links! Tweet us! Facebook us! And tell the next person in line at the pharmacy...
Confusion to our enemies!