Propaganda Roundup. North Korean Ghosts, Bloodbaths and Witchcraft
The Propagandist's Allies are planting the seeds of the enemy's destruction. Soon, we shall have a thriving, emerald forest filled with birch, pine and oak trees, where our foes shall be so distracted by the verdant glory that they don't notice us sneaking up behind them with bows and arrows a la the Hunger Games.
Right. Anyway, here are the latest dispatches from our comrades:
- The Ghost of North Korea. Failure has consequences.
- This Is What "Peace Talks & Troops Out" Gets You. "A kind of suicide."
- Taliban commander turns himself in for the $100 reward money. Send him back and hope he gets promoted to the very top.
- Avoiding a Bloodbath in Venezuela. The legacy of Hugo Chavez.
- Khadr is Coming. Not really welcome back.
- My People! My People!! This Witch Hunting Must Stop. Accusing people of witchcraft can have lethal consequences in Nigeria. Don't do it.
Confusion to our enemies!