Propaganda Reloaded. Turkey and NATO, Crocodile Tears About Afghanistan, Origin of a Soldier and Egypt Goes to the Taliban
The Propagandist cleaves through its enemies, leaving a mass of defeated souls and a small river of blood and gore. Metaphorically, of course.
Happy Friday, y'all.
Here are some of the latest dispatches from our pugnacious pundits:
- Turkey Plays the NATO Card. When the Turks aren't actively blocking their NATO allies, they like to pretend they have them in their pocket.
- NDP Purports to Give a Crap About Afghans. Oh, so, now, you care?
- Why I Want to Serve. A new recruit tells why he enrolled in the USA's Reserve Officer Training Corps.
- Gross National Happiness and Other Economic Indicators. We may be dirt poor, but at least we're miserable.
- When Women Are Their Own Worst Enemies. Chris Brown may be a woman-beating douche. But he's a sexy woman-beating douche, right? Right?
- More Proof Egypt is a Taliban State. Like we needed any.
Confusion to our enemies!