Propaganda Roundup. Rights and Democracy, Fighting Islamophobia, A Passover Message and Making Savages Squirm
The Propagandist's Allies just rolled a 20! Critical hit! The enemy is beheaded with a vorpal sword. And all is well with the world, at least until the Demi-Lich Kim Jong Un returns from the seventh plane of Hell.
Yeah, I know. Not all of The Propagandist's readers are well-grounded in the basic elements of fantasy RPG awesomeness. But I don't care. The long weekend is here and I feel like being silly.
Anyway, here are the latest dispatches from the front lines:
- Moving forward, after R&D. So long, agony machine.
- How best to fight Islamophobia. Sure, we've seen plenty of articles like this before -- but not in a Turkish newspaper. Looks like that nation hasn't entirely abandoned its' formerly dominant secular leanings. H/T to BCF
- Passover greetings from the IDF and the Israeli Navy. What does the holiday mean for them?
- It’s Not Road Rage, It’s Terrorism. That's the truth.
- Nearly 2,500 Refugees Have Fled to Turkey from Syria in the Last 24 hours. If that keeps up for long, the Turks are going to have to move in at the tip of the spear.
- Drilling down on the Iran-Pakistan pipeline. An energy crisis turns into a foreign policy crisis.
- MTA: Geller's Anti-Savage Poster May Be Insulting To Savages. Grrrraaaaaaarrrgh!!!
Confusion to our enemies!