Propaganda Roundup. Blame Obama, Richard Dawkins for Bishop and Tilting at Windmills
The Propagandist's Allies continue to take the fight to the enemy, making him eat dirt, along with expired milk products and really, really dry brisket. Yeah, we're cruel... and unusual.
Here are the latest dispatches from the front:
- Blame George Bush All You Want. The Democrats Have No One To Blame But Obama. "Basically, we're screwed."
- New York Times' double standard. Some religions are more equal than others.
- Richard Dawkins to be new Archbishop of Canterbury. Actually, it kind of makes sense.
- Kony mastermind arrested for public masturbation. Save the children.
- Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event. "We’ve made sure that Wall Street is playing by the rules, stabilizing our economy. All this happened because of your efforts." Sorry, Mr. President, when did that happen?
- Donald Trump: Windmills Are ‘Disgusting’. No, you're disgusting. And you probably smell bad.
- Crime and Punishment in Gaza. Hamas, your kinder, gentler thugocracy.
Confusion to our enemies!