Propaganda Reloaded. Bad Tweets, Secularism and Nazi Hatred of Jazz
The Propagandist's Allies fight on, secure in the knowledge that their cause is just, the enemy is on the ropes and there's a 12-pack of really fine honey lager in the fridge for when they get home.
- Did Iran test a nuke in North Korea? Probably.
- Do journalists have any ethics on Twitter? Not so much.
- Shocker: Egyptian army acquits army doctor over "virginity tests" on female protesters. Uh huh.
- Secularism. A Short Film. Watch this.
- Josef Skvorecky on the Nazis' Control-Freak Hatred of Jazz. "In this so-called jazz type repertoire, preference is to be given to compositions in a major key and to lyrics expressing joy in life rather than Jewishly gloomy lyrics."
Confusion to our enemies!