Propaganda Roundup. A Chinese Media Clampdown, Interview with a Liberal and Please Give Us Money Even If We Are Terrorists
The Propagandist's Allies do not simply walk into Mordor. They make sure to bring lots of magical swords, belts of giant strength and the like so that they can make short work of the enemy. It's just the way they do things.
Here are the latest dispatches from the front:
- China’s Top Official in Tibet Orders New Media Clampdown. To be clear, this new media clampdown comes on top of the old media clampdown instead of replacing it.
- A Liberal Vs Multiculturalism: An Interview with Salim Mansur. "As a modern liberal Muslim, or a Muslim modernist, I view the separation of religion and politics as a necessary and essential requirement in order to come to term with the modern world of science and democracy."
- Prominent Female Republican Official Slams Limbaugh’s ‘Insulting’ Attacks On Law Student. Better late than never.
- The Guardian and The New Statesman jump to Tonge’s defence…but only after misquoting her. "Since Tonge’s resignation some in the mainstream media have tried to jump to her defence, but have based their articles on a completely false premise."
- PaArab. aid recipients: "Anti-terror clauses unacceptable". Naturally.
- Nigeria: Boko Haram lives up to name, burns down 7 schools. Because Western Education is Forbidden.
Confusion to our enemies!