Propaganda Roundup. Occupy Protesters, Al Qaeda Flags, Respect for Kim Jong Il and Denial in Egypt
The Propagandist's Allies are really trying to get this war over with by Christmas, but it looks like it may last a bit longer yet. Soldier on, forces of good.
- Inside Occupy D.C. "Among the flags being flown by some protesters are those from the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, the Iranian-backed Hezbollah and al Qaeda." Aw, come on.
- Too bad, terrorist. Ezra Levant on the stalled repatriation of Omar Khadr, who won't be home in time for Christmas (though to tell the truth, this jihadist in Guantanamo Bay may not actually believe in Santa Claus).
- UN holds minute silence for Kim Jong-il - video. Harry's Place notes dryly, "How often does the United Nations General Assembly hold minute silences?"
- The purposeful ambiguity of terrorists joining the PLO. "Their strategy will be to find an ambiguous enough formula that desperate Western leaders can embrace with their eyes wide shut."
- More Denial. In Egypt, excusers of the army's brutal conduct deny the authenticity or relevance video footage that catches the thugs red-handed.
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and Confusion to our Enemies!