The Propagandist Takes Manhattan
The Propagandist Editor Jonathon Narvey will be in New York City from October 16 to 22, likely getting up to all kinds of mischief (but mostly just wandering amid popular New York landmarks, Brooklyn cafes and Lower Manhattan pubs, like any other tourist). The magazine will try to keep up its daily publishing schedule with the help of our assistant editors and contributing writers.
If you are one of the following types of New Yorkers, you might want to get in touch before the Chief comes to town. We want to meet you:
- current contributing writer for our online political magazine (in which case, the beer is on us)
- prospective political pundit
- political podcaster
- publishing house dude looking for the next blockbuster political book
- literary agent looking to sell the next blockbuster political book to the publishing dude mentioned above
- documentary filmmaker who wants to follow around a publicity-addicted political crank
- journalist seeking a cool interview
- new media maven with a political bent
In the meantime, have a good week,everyone.
Confusion to our enemies!