Propaganda Reloaded. Explosions, Flotilla Follies and Religion in Schools
Once more, The Propagandist presents the best of the best from the last week or so of our hard-hitting propaganda dispatches. Feel free to tweet us, like us on Facebook and stumble us on StumbleUpon. You know the drill:
- Blast in Cyprus Caused by Iranian Weapons Shipped to Terrorists? Iran? Terrorism? That's so unusual.
- Podcast Episode 4. Flotilla Follies. A case study on anti-Zionist moonbats.
- Tofu Construction and the Rise of China. The irony of the worker's paradise brought low by shoddy workmanship.
- Hamas and the Flotilla of Radicalized Puppets. Nuff said.
- To Pray or Not to Pray. Facing down religious radicalism in a secular school system.
Confusion to our enemies!