Propaganda Roundup. Storming The Beaches And Patios
The Propagandist salutes our stalwart Allies who give the enemy no quarter and who give prodigous support to local brew pubs. The fog of war is upon us and the news is not all that positive. Yet we must carry on, united until victory.
Speaking of victory, my money is on the Vancouver Canucks to take the Stanley Cup in five games.
Here is the latest propaganda our Allies are broadcasting.
- Where Egypt Is At. Excellent analysis of the ongoing Egyptian revolution.
- Egyptian Journalists To Be Questioned By Military For Denouncing The Torture Of Activists. The headline sort of tells you all you need to know about the military regime in Egypt.
- Ikea stores hit in bomb attacks. Probably by a global movement of religious fanatics obsessively focused on Swedish furniture stores. IKEA should probably close down and then all of the terrorists will be happy and go home.
- Neil Jameson, the East London Mosque and the IFE. More politically-correct whitewashing of terrorist thugs and their radical supporters.
- Want To Stop Nuclear Proliferation? Support Democracy. Christopher Hitchens nukes the arguments of those who would blame rogue-state nuclear delinquency on the arrogance of the United States.
Confusion to our enemies!