Propaganda Roundup. Bad Stuff Happening Somewhere
The Propagandist's allies have gathered critical intelligence on the movements of the enemy. The death of Osama bin Laden at the hands of US forces may not actually mobilize the jihadist movement to counter-attacks (After all, it's not like they had ever stopped trying to kill us all). Still, the danger remains from both freelance terror groups, terror-sponsoring rogue regimes and associated stooges for the enemy who need their head examined.
- Prominent Writer on Jihadist Websites: All Americans and Europeans Are Now Legitimate Targets for Killing. So, um, what's changed?
- This Is Zionism. A new Hasbara poster series from the Elder.
- Turkey Dismantles Armenia Friendship Statue. "We didn't really want to be your friend, anyway. Didn't we get our point across when we massacred your ancestors?"
- Punishing Pakistan. Does anyone still think that nation's higher-ups were unaware Bin Laden was living in their back yard? Anyone?
- Syrian president sends tanks into major city. Again.
- Egypt: Muslim rampage against Christians continues, now 12 dead, 232 wounded. But at least they're all living in a democracy now, right?
Confusion to our enemies!