Propaganda Reloaded. Ding, Dong, Osama Is Dead
Owing to a stroke of good luck this week, The Propagandist pretty much turned into an "All Osama-Is-Totally-Dead, All The Time" kind of magazine. Happy times.
Here's a quick roundup of the best coverage we had on this long-awaited victory for the good guys:
- Full Text Of Obama's Speech. Osama Bin Laden Is Dead. The announcement that started it all.
- Two Reactions to Osama bin Laden. We haven't forgotten how the "Arab street" reacted when they thought Osama was the strong horse.
- What If Osama bin Laden Had Been Killed By Israel? Targeted assassinations are OK if the USA does it.
- Bin Laden's Death. Iran's Response. Iran had a complicated relationship with Bin Laden.
- Abottabad Blues. A One-Act Play. Lyle Neff's hilarious dramatization of Osama's takedown.
- Bin Laden Is Dead, But The Job Isn't Done Yet. Amen to that.
Confusion to our enemies!