Propaganda Roundup. Our Allies Keep Up The Good Fight
There's good news and bad news this week in the long war for freedom.
Syria's pro-democracy protests haven't quite been crushed yet by the regime's goons (despite 500 dead and counting). German police managed to arrest three jihadist terrorists before they got to the killing stage. And... it's the weekend (Sorry. I guess there's not really that much good news).
The bad news? Assad's regime is still killing civilians on a mass scale and pretty much getting away with it partly thanks to an iron lock on press freedom. Far too many would-be terrorists in Europe are still plotting to murder their fellow citizens. And the Palestinians seem to have sacrificed peace and relative prosperity on the altar of unity.
Our glorious allies continue to fight the good fight, bringing you dispatches from around the globe. Here's the latest Propaganda Roundup:
- The New Middle East. The radicals seem to be winning.
- Iranian Cultural Foundation Mocks Holocaust. Stay classy, Tehran.
- The Iran-Syria Axis and Assad’s Bloody Crackdown. "Residents said at least 50 bodies have been picked up while dozens more corpses lay rotting in the city streets..."
- Gaddafi troops raping, issued Viagra, report. Just one more reason the Mad Dog of The Middle East needs a bullet to the back of the head.
- When Mideast Journalists are Forced to Keep the News to Themselves... they do.
- Syria: U.N. Atomic Watchdog Director Says Bombed Syrian Site Was Reactor. Kudos to the one country in the world with the balls to prevent yet another bloodthirsty dictator from getting his hands on The Bomb.
Are you a fan of The Propagandist? Subscribe to our RSS feed. Tweet us! Share a link on Facebook. Tell your friends over a frosty mug of ale. Until next time...
Confusion to our enemies!