Propaganda Reloaded. Democracy, Jihad and Superheroes
Like those famous amphibious ninjas who eat pizza in the sewers, The Propagandist strikes hard and fades away into the night.
In case we moved too fast for you to notice our ferocious assault ("Oh. That's why my legs are over there!"), here are a few links to our latest and greatest propaganda.
- Superman Didn't Give Up On America. America gave up on America.
- A Threat To Democracy. Seriously, Canada is a rogue nation?
- My Peace Agenda. A Response To Jonathan Freedland. In which Lyn Julius takes the peace-roleplaying Freedland out to the woodshed.
- An Education In Jihad. At least one kind of education is thriving in Afghanistan. It ain't math, though.
- Propaganda, The BBC And Al Queda. If you could meet Osama bin Ladin, would you interview him or put a bullet between his eyes?
- More Afghanistan Myths. The Graveyard of Empires? Not so much.
Are you a fan of The Propagandist? Subscribe to our RSS feed. Tweet us! Share a link on Facebook. Tell your friends over a pint of draft beer. Until next time...
Confusion to our enemies!