The Propagandist Manifesto
The Propagandist is more than a political magazine. We have started a revolutionary political movement.
Thanks to technological innovation and a revolutionary change in the model for communicating ideas and taking action, our contributing writers and readers alike are activists in this movement.
We are all Propagandists.
From modest beginnings, our movement has won the solidarity of concerned citizens in the West. We have allies in the USA, Britain, Canada, Israel, South Korea and elsewhere.
As importantly, we have won the support of people in the nations terrorized, sabotaged, raided, enslaved and conquered by the Enemy.
How do we define ourselves? Our cause is freedom, modernity, reason, prosperity and the pursuit of happiness. Our propagandists and allies come from both the political Right and Left.
But to some extent, The Propagandist is defined by its Enemies – and they are legion.
These Enemies include:
- Totalitarian and repressive regimes such as in Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Syria and the terror statelet of Gaza.
- Proto-fascist and human-rights abusing states such as in China, Russia, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe
- International terrorist movements and reactionary insurgent groups such as Al Queda, the FARC, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Taliban.
- Citizens and organizations within Western countries who support, condone and excuse the actions of the violent and repressive types of regimes and movements listed above.
The Propagandist recognizes that these Enemies can be overcome with a combination of media scrutiny, public protest, diplomatic pressure, international law enforcement and military force.
Our role is to support these offensive operations through relentless production and distribution of propaganda.
The Propagandist War Doctrine
- Promote the benefits of our freedoms and way of life.
- Publicize how the Enemy seeks to end our freedom.
- Show the goodness of our fight with facts.
- Show the lies and errors of the Enemy.
- Name our allies and promote their good works.
- Name our Enemies and criticize their atrocities.
- Cooperate with your fellow propagandists.
- Be vigilant of spies, saboteurs and false allies who work for the Enemy.
- Use all available technical means to spread propaganda.
- Take the initiative: attack, attack, attack.
Remember that we are all Propagandists.
Confusion to our enemies!
Jonathon Narvey is the Editor of The Propagandist